Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 5 cups of Rice Select Long Grain Texmati Rice
- 8 cups of water
- Half of an onion diced up.
- One large block of tofu (firm or extra firm) cut into medium squares
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Boil 6-7 cups of water with a pinch of salt
- Place 5 cups of rice in boiling water and let cook for 15 minutes or until rice is at desired consistency
- As rice is cooking, heat up a large pan and place tofu and onions in pan
- Cover tofu with a decent amount of olive oil and continue to stir until tofu turns golden brown
- Add salt, pepper, turmeric and paprika and soy sauce to the stir fry and continue.
- Add soy sauce to the rice and mix tofu in.
Enjoy! This meal is inexpensive easy to cook and satisfying. It’s also great to save for later in a container and will taste just as delicious the next day.
Serving Size:1 Cup of Rice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 175Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 194mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 4g