Want Pizza for Breakfast? How about vegan gluten free breakfast pizza. Do I have your attention now? This recipe is from Sarah, a baker in New York who specializes in Vegan and Gluten free treats of all shapes and sizes.
Why settle for a boring bowl of Oatmeal when you can make something as incredible as this!
I’m still torn whether to believe this is actually considered breakfast. Are you trying to trick us, Sarah?
Make sure to give Sweets by Sa a follow on Instagram for more sweet and healthy recipes!
See Related: Vegan Pizza Recipe (Healthy, Easy & Dairy Free)
- 3 tbsp Coconut 🥥 Oil, plus more for greasing
- 1 Flax or Chia Egg (1 tbsp ground flax/chia + 3 tablespoons water)
- 2 cups gf Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Oat Flour
- 2 scoops of Collagen Powder
- 1/2 cup 🍁 Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Topping ideas: Yogurt, Fruit, Granola, Almond Butter, 🍯,🥥
- Add the flax/chia egg, oats, oat flour, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon to a large bowl and mix until combined
- Pour batter into baking dish and make a crust
- Bake the crust until it is golden (about 10 minutes)
- Allow the crust to cool then spread all your toppings on top, slice and enjoy! 😋😍
Serving Size:1 Pizza
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 400Total Fat: 5 gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 25g