- ½ cup (120 ml) red wine vinegar
- ½ cup (120 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 cups (720 ml) EVOO
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons (9 g) Fines Herbes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Press Start and slowly increase speed to High.
- Blend for 10 seconds until mixture becomes thick. Stop machine and stir in any excess oil sitting on top.
Note: Fines Herbes is a combination of herbs that forms a mainstay of French cuisine. The ingredients of Fines Herbes are typically fresh parsley, chives, tarragon, and chervil.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 22Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1128mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
I hope that you enjoyed this balsamic vinaigrette recipe by Victor Gielisse. You can find more Vitamix recipes here. If you haven’t already done yourself the favor and purchased a Vitamix blender, I encourage you to do so.
Vitamix blenders make healthy cooking easier and faster and require minimal clean-up.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me using the “Contact” tab at the top of the page or by emailing me at email@example.com
To learn more about chef (and Dr.) Victor Gielisse, click here.