Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 cups Organic Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1 cup Pecans (whole or halved)
- 4 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- 3 Tbsp Almond Milk (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt (kosher)
- Place pecans and 1 cup of the rolled oats into your blender or food processor. Blend until you have a fine powder.
- Add almond milk, agave, cinnamon, and salt. Blend until it becomes a thick paste.
- Place your cookie paste into a large bowl. Add remaining (1 cup) oats and raisins, mixing everything together well. I like to use the back of a big spoon to smash it all together.
- Form 10 cookies (approximately 1 1/2 inch diameter), placing them onto a cookie sheet. There is no need for oil or aluminum foil. You can place them directly onto cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Be sure to flip them halfway through.
- Let cool for at least 5-10 minutes and ENJOY!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this Vegan Raisin Oatmeal Cookie recipe. Please let me know how yours turn out. If you would like to see more recipes, click here.
Serving Size:1 Cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 20g