I love me some potatoes – Sweet, Red, Yukon Gold, Russet, and even Adirondack Blue. No matter which potato you pick, these baked home fries will make the perfect accompaniment to any meal.
Preparation: 5 minutes Cooking: 30 – 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|Love this stuff|
- 4 medium potatoes (I chose red)
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 2 tsp Trader Joes 21 Seasoning Salute
- ½ tsp kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice up the potatoes into small pieces.
3. Place the potatoes, 21 Seasoning Salute, salt, and EVOO into a bowl and mix well.
4. Spread out the coated potato pieces onto an ungreased baking sheet.
5. Put on middle oven rack and bake for 30 – 35 minutes. Mix the potatoes after about 15 minutes to ensure they are not sticking to the baking sheet.
Serve these baked home fries up with your favorite sandwich or eat them by themselves for a snack. I love them alongside a tofu egg salad sandwich.