Preparation: 8 hours Program: Smoothies
Yield: 2 ½ cups (10 Servings)
- 3 organic pitted medjool dates, soaked in purified water for 4 hours, drained (reserve water)
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh garlic
- 1 cup organic cashew nuts, soaked in purified water for 8 hours and drained
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 Tbsp chopped organic fresh ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper, halved
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ purified water
1. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
2. Select Smoothies program.
3. Press Start.
4. Allow machine to complete programmed cycle.
[If you are using the 5200 series, simply work your way up to high setting and leave there for 30-45 seconds]
I hope that you enjoy this Spicy Coconut Curry Sauce. You can find more Vitamix recipes here. If you haven’t already done yourself the favor and purchased a Vitamix blender, I encourage you to do so. Vitamix blenders make healthy cooking easier and faster and require minimal clean-up. To learn more about Vitamix, click here. With my affiliate code 06-008570 you will receive free shipping on your order of a Vitamix 5200 series blender. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me using the “Contact” tab or by emailing me at email@example.com