I love me some potatoes – Sweet, Red, Yukon Gold, Russet, and even Adirondack Blue. No matter which potato you pick, these baked home fries will make the perfect accompaniment to any meal.
Preparation: 5 minutes Cooking: 30 – 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|Love this stuff|
- 4 medium potatoes (I chose red)
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 2 tsp Trader Joes 21 Seasoning Salute
- ½ tsp kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice up the potatoes into small pieces.
3. Place the potatoes, 21 Seasoning Salute, salt, and EVOO into a bowl and mix well.
4. Spread out the coated potato pieces onto an ungreased baking sheet.
5. Put on middle oven rack and bake for 30 – 35 minutes. Mix the potatoes after about 15 minutes to ensure they are not sticking to the baking sheet.