|Courtesy of BlueBluebutterly05 @ DeviantArt|
Who doesn’t love balsamic vinaigrette? It’s perfect as a salad dressing, dipping sauce for vegetables and bread, or for a sweet marinade. What’s even better, you can make it in your Vitamix blender in under 11 minutes. This recipe is quick, cheap, and (most importantly) delicious.
Preparation: 10 minutes Processing: 10 seconds
Yield: 4 cups (960 ml)
- ½ cup (120 ml) red wine vinegar
- ½ cup (120 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 cups (720 ml) EVOO
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons (9 g) Fines Herbes
Note: Fines Herbes is a combination of herbs that forms a mainstay of French cuisine. The ingredients of Fines Herbes are typically fresh parsley, chives, tarragon, and chervil.
1. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Press Start and slowly increase speed to High.
4. Blend for 10 seconds until mixture becomes thick. Stop machine and stir in any excess oil sitting on top.
I hope that you enjoyed this balsamic vinaigrette recipe by Victor Gielisse. You can find more Vitamix recipes here. If you haven’t already done yourself the favor and purchased a Vitamix blender, I encourage you to do so. Vitamix blenders make healthy cooking easier and faster and require minimal clean-up. To learn more about Vitamix, click here. With my affiliate code 06-008570 you will receive free shipping on your order of a Vitamix 5200 series blender. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me using the “Contact” tab at the top of the page or by emailing me at email@example.com
To learn more about chef (and Dr.) Victor Gielisse, click here.